when you can’t hear what someone says and they repeat it 98 times and you’re still like
when did we replace the word “said” with “was like”
alright, put the money in the bag….
PUT IT IN
umm, you’re facing the wrong way, sir
ALRIGHT, GIVE ME THE MONEY
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.